February 24, 2007

And we're off...

Greetings and welcome!

This is my first attempt at a blog, so please be patient with the learning curve as I try out different options :-)

It is my prayer that through this blog I can share with you news about the blessings and success of the preaching of the Gospel here in the Dominican Republic. There is no more important and precious message to share with others than the full and free forgiveness of sin through faith in Jesus Christ.

If you do not know who Jesus is or what he has done to open wide heaven's doors for *you*, please click on the link "Want to learn about Jesus?" above and to the right.

The Lord bless you with his Peace,
NW

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere Missionary Wagenknecht. The Drapers are excited to have this online means of following your important work. God's blessings!

    Kevin, Sallie, Stanley, Luke & Benjamin - staying warm in blizzard country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thrilled to read and see the work being done in the DR. Yes, we are proud of your blogging and well done at that too.
    I am going to share this site with others.
    Soon sad good-byes to your parents. I will miss my dear friends. God bless you and your work.
    The Murawskis Three

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Nate!
    welcome to blogsite history! we've been having great conversations and sharing the good news about the Son of the Man without you here in the DR.
    Cindy and I are watching LOST right now (we're taking a short break) but we're looking forward to hitting some BOB episodes hard when you get back. Hope all is going well there in PR. Come back soon.

    kristina
    p.s. check out my blog at www.kwessel.blogspot.com

    later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting LATTE information. I am using some of it for our Sun Coast LWMS Rally, 11/8/08 in Cape Coral, FL
    Carol, Sun Coast Circuit VP

    ReplyDelete