September 7, 2007

English Volunteers Introduce Each Other

Our EFL (English as a Foreign Language) volunteers from WELS Kingdom Workers are ready to start. Instead of writing their own "autobiography", they took a moment to introduce each other.

Polly Clark introduces Julie Majerus:

Then I heard the voice of the LORD sying, ¨Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?¨
And I said, ¨Here am I. Send me!¨ (Isaiah 6:8)

Julia has dedicated her life to telling others about Jesus. She served as Project Manager in the World Missions Promotions Center for four years and served in mission fields in Japan (1 year), Malawi (2 years), and currently in the Dominican Republic.

She is extroverted, friendly, and uses her talents and background in Communication to teach English and witness her faith at every opportunity.
She is the most selfless person I have ever met and I am privileged to know and work with her.

Here is what Julie writes about Polly:

Polly Helena...
... a communicator, educator & friend

Polly has utilized her communication degree to teach English in both North and South America and most recently in Southeast Asia. She enjoys traveling and sharing her faith with new people in her teaching assignments. Polly is also trilingual in English, Portuguese and Spanish. During her free time, she likes to cook and/or dance. :) She is an excellent asset to the team. I am thankful to have such a wonderful co-worker, roommate, & sister in Christ.

Rom. 1:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment